The WOW water-on-water reverse osmosis system, with its unique patented technology, sleek design and compact size is the most versatile, efficient and hassle-free POU (point of use) RO system on the market today. It is also the only one of its kind made entirely in the USA. Our proprietary system protected by multiple patents implements WOW water-on-water reverse osmosis technology which allows us to operate the RO membrane with ‘zero back pressure’ the way it was originally tested. Here is what makes the WOW system the perfect solution for homes, offices, RV’s, boats, food service and more:
- Versatility – The only POU (point of use) RO system in the world designed ready to use right out of the box on your counter top or easily installed under-the-counter.
- Peak efficiency – WOW systems operate with zero back pressure on the membrane. This is the same condition that the membrane manufacturers tested and rated their membrane for quality and quantity. Compared to air captive systems which have an ever increasing back pressure, resulting in poorer quality produced and greater waste ratios, in many cases, using up to 5 times more water needlessly wasted down the drain.
- Constant dispensing flow rate – Air-captive RO systems suffer from diminishing flow rates caused by a depressurization as the reservoir is depleted. This may cause multiple problems for added appliances, i.e. ice makers, coffee makers, etc.
- Significantly more compact than traditional air-captive systems because the large volume of air in the tank is no longer necessary, reducing the space required for installations by 35-50%.
- Safe, convenient, sanitary quick-change filters which offers consumer-friendly maintenance. WOW cartridges are 100% recyclable.
- Fast-forward flushing membrane – As water is dispensing into your glass, an equal volume of water rushes across the front surface of the membrane, scrubbing the membrane clean. When the customer stops dispensing water, the CPU valve shifts into water make up, slowing down the flow across the membrane to a normal concentrate flow. This two speed action extends the life of the membrane and allows the system to operate with a 1 to 1 ratio for a total of 2 to 1 overall, or 33% efficiency. With this minimal flow rate, along with the enhanced zero back pressure performance, the WOW system can function and operate with our two-stage pre-filter that lasts a full year. (Efficiency rates will vary based on water conditions).
RV/Boat and Food Service Versatility
With its unique technology, flexible design and compact size the WOW Reverse Osmosis unit allows for easy installation, allowing RV and boat owners to enjoy clean, pure RO water in their vehicles.