Increase your business and reduce the cost of sales with Topper Manufacturing’s revolutionary WOW ‘Water-On-Water’ reverse osmosis unit – the industry’s best value in features and performance for price.
The WOW unit is extremely easy to install and service and offers many advantages over conventional point-of-use RO devices. This RO unit is truly a ‘game changer’ in this under-served product category.
Discover all the benefits of selling the WOW RO unit – it’s unlike all other RO products:
- Compact foot print – smallest in its class – takes up 50% less space than conventional RO units
- Ability to be installed either on countertop or under-the-sink – allows for a ‘try-it-before-you-buy-it’ sales program (this allows for lower inventory requirements)
- The countertop design is as easy to install as a Brita or a PUR unit
- Expresses a clean, modern appliance ‘look and feel’
- Operates as low as 20 PSI – does not need a pump in nearly most installations
- The design accommodates a modern, U.S.A. headquartered ship and exchange service program
- Extremely easy for consumers to change the sanitary rapid-change OEM-coded cartridges (which are recyclable)
- Water-On-Water design technology gives customers what they want -with:
(a) the purest water
(b) constant flow from the faucet (no other RO unit does this – all have decreasing delivery flow as supply tank is depleted).
(c) fastest tank fill (25 minutes versus industry standard of 60 minutes)
(d) consistently sized ice cubes
- Hermetically sealed tank unlike typical countertop systems that are exposed to ambient influences (such as Brita, Pur)
- Adaptable to a variety of distribution channels, international markets and field applications
- Accommodates a limitless variety of proprietary designer housings (private label opportunities).
- Plastic molded design for high volume sales (less labor in assembly process)
- Expandable storage capability for greater water needs (larger families, food service, office applications)
- The proprietary design affords the lowest manufacturing costs of any respectable point-of-use available on the market, making it a viable participant at any market level, from individual dealer to mass market.
- The WOW unit combines all the essential components into a single integrated unit with only a few moving parts that fit together in a compact design form – which as mentioned above, takes up about 1/3 less space than conventional under-sink units – but it also creates an immediate payoff in terms of economy of material and assembly – as well as installation and service.
- Furthermore, the WOW unit is manufactured using high-tech injection molded plastic – so there is nothing to rust or corrode.
With the WOW ‘Water-On-Water’ reverse osmosis unit, you have an opportunity to help your customers, your community, and your business (and the planet).
In addition to the critical work you do fixing drains, toilets, installing garbage disposals and other plumbing essentials (and God knows they’re essential!), please understand that your customers are seeking the highest quality drinking water for their families – for drinking, cooking, making baby formula, for their pets – and they’re spending unnecessary money buying cases of bottled water at Costco, Trader Joe’s, or WalMart, or having water delivered to their home.
You will have the added benefit of knowing you’re giving your customer the best product available. They value and trust your opinion and recommendations – now you can honor that trust with a high-quality product, the WOW RO unit.
With an inexpensive TDS meter you can quickly educate your loyal customers on the quality of their tap water; at the same time, explain to them the positive and exclusive benefits and features unique to the WOW RO unit:
- Option of countertop or under-the-sink installation
- The WOW unit is extremely easy to install and service. All three connections are easily accessible in one location, eliminating most of the connections found on conventional RO system designs. This also dramatically reduces the potential liability of leaking, while minimizing service and call-backs.
- Expresses a clean, modern appliance ‘look and feel’
- Produces better quality RO water due to patented ‘water-on-water’ technology
- Higher RO water production – eliminates the need for pumps
- Environmentally friendly: lowest waste to produce pure water – up to 500% less water wasted over other RO systems
- Constant pressure is delivered throughout water delivery – this is unique to the WOW unit – all other RO units have diminishing flow as reservoir tank gets depleted
- Can be installed to faucets, icemakers (even coolers and coffeemakers at work)
- Sanitary rapid-change filters are super easy to replace (as easy as changing a light bulb) and prevent cross-contamination (as what can happen with bowl-type filter systems).
- Works better with ice makers and auto coffee makers
- Better water quality due to greater ‘net driving pressure’ – because the WOW unit incorporates its patented ‘water-on-water’ smart processing technology, the quality of the treated water remains high throughout production unlike conventional RO units that utilize older ‘water-on-air’ processing technology
- Up to 500% less waste water than traditional RO units
- Because system uses less water, the pre-filter does not have to be over-sized for one year usability.
- Has an automatic fast forward flush of the RO membrane – this feature reduces biological fouling of membrane, which can slow down water production/ and flow – this allows for avoiding malfunction of the unit and the need for manufacturing service.
- Expandable storage system, for greater water needs (larger families, food service, office applications)
- Single unit can service a multiple of water coolers with a single line
- System can fit into many coolers
Our installation videos will show you just how easy the WOW unit is to install – whether under-the-sink or counter top.